With the same quality craftsmanship and features as their adult packs, the Ace 50 was built with kids in mind. Up to 5 inches of torso adjustability and an extendable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt™ allow the pack to grow alongside its user. Featuring a ventilated Airspeed suspension™, zippered sleeping bag compartment, removable sleeping pad straps, internal reservoir sleeve and plenty of pockets for snacks, sunscreen and other trail sundries. Should the skies open up, an included raincover ensures a happy camper.
FIT ADJUSTMENT FOR GROWING KIDS
With 4-5 inches of torso length adjustability and an extendable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt, ensuring a perfect fit and comfortable carry as child grows. Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and large load support.
A tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off their back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort. 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt.
An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
Soft, edgeless padded mesh harness slides over the AirSpeed suspension offering over 4-5 inches of adjustability to ensure excellent fit.
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation.
- Top load access to main compartment with underlid pocket
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Dual access fabric/mesh side pockets
- Large front panel fabric/mesh shove-it pocket
- Daisy chain for additional gear
- Lower zippered sleeping bag access with divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Zippered hipbelt pockets for easy access to small items on the trail
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal reservoir sleeve
- Adjustable ice tool or fishing rod
- Dual Upper side compression straps
|O/S||3051 IN3 / 50 L||27.56H X 13.39W X 11.81D IN.||3.7 LBS.|
- 600D Recycled Nylon Packcloth
- 400D Recycled Nylon Packcloth
- 500D Nylon Packcloth