Our base layer set is made from the softest merino wool we’ve ever felt - it’s like butter! Therefore, it’s the perfect material to rest against your baby’s delicate skin all day long. Unlike normal wool, merino wool is made from super-fine fibers that are non-itchy. It's like it's made for babies' sensitive skin.
Merino wool stays warm when damp, so if your baby gets wet, they’ll still be comfortable. This "magical" fabric can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture before it feels wet. It's also naturally antimicrobial and odor-resistant, which means that you won’t have to wash this base layer set as often as others.
When it’s extra chilly, be sure to have the base layer next to the skin (the wool cooperates with the skin and it's important that there is no other fabric between the merino and the skin (except a diaper, of course).
Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, anti-microbial and grease resistant. Simply put them in your washing machine on wool/delicate program with a good wool detergent, and let them air-dry afterward.
- Sustainable, Australian eco-friendly merino wool
- Perfect for when the temperature drops below 50 degrees F (10 degrees C)
- Base layer set with one merino wool onesie and one pair of merino wool pants
- Made from butter-soft, non-itchy 100% pure merino wool
- Keeps babies warm even when damp
Side seam from armscye to top of leg opening:
- 3-6M: 5.25"
- 6-9M: 6.5"
- 9-12M: 10"
- 12-18M: 11"
- 3-6M: From crotch inseam to heel: 6.5" From inseam leg to heel: 4.5"
- 6-9M: From crotch inseam to heel: 8" From inseam leg to heel: 6"
- 9-12M: From crotch inseam to heel: 10" From inseam leg to heel: 8"
- 12-18M: From crotch inseam to heel: 13". From inseam leg to heel: 11"