Send your kids to ski school knowing they'll stay toasty warm and ultra dry no matter how crazy the conditions or the lift lines get. Built-in Thermal R® insulation provides maximum warmth and (hopefully) minimal complaints on long, cold days on the mountain. Safety is always first when kids are learning to ski, so the helmet-compatible hood is a must-have for inevitable tumbles and overconfident trail selections. Waterproof shell and fixed powder skirt will also keep hot chocolate spills and snow angels from turning into wet disasters.
- Marmot NanoPro™ - repels rain so you stay dry inside and out.
- Built-in Thermal R® insulation utilizes lightweight and durable recycled polyester for breathable, comfortable warmth that protects against the cold.
- Attached hood is helmet compatible
- Fixed powder skirt
- Water-resistant hand, chest, and pass pocket zippers
- Internal mesh pocket
- Adjustable drawcord hem that exits into pockets
- Adjustable the VELCRO® cuffs