Longboard Pintail 40'' Artist Series: Woods (Store Demo)Street Surfing
The Longboard Street Surfing Woods 40” is a classic spacious pintail longboard suitable for both carving and dancing. It has high stability even at higher speeds possible because of the high quality ABEC 9 bearings. The reverse pin-shaped trucks ensure easy turning. The Longboard Street Surfing Woods 40” is suitable for both 8+-year-old children and adults.
The Corleone board is the result of a new collaboration with Aka Corleone, for the Artist Series project. At an early age, Corleone was already known for his compulsive drawings, and obsession with the graphic and visual world. Today, he is widely recognised for his dexterity in the usage of colours, typography, characters and refined forms, which he blends to achieve eye-catching compositions, imbued with originality and pervasive sense of humor.
- Spacious pintail longboard
- High stability even at higher speeds
- Easy turning because of special trucks
- Suitable especially for carving, dancing, freeride, cruising
- Deck: Maple, 8 layers
- Deck dimensions: 116.8 x 24.1cm (46” x 9.5”)
- Wheelbase: 25.5"
- Concave incurvation: medium, 1cm (0.39”)
- Grip tape: printed
- Trucks: 7” ALU – painted, reverse pin structure for easy turning
- Wheels: 70 x 51mm, 80A, PU, square lip
- Bearings: ABEC 9
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Recommended age: 8+
- Weight limit: 100kg