A year-round tent built to endure the elements of any season and any climate.
- Constructed from coated 600 denier and a 260g poly-cotton blend made to withstand the elements of any season
- Four season tent built to endure the elements of any season and climate
- Can accommodate up to 3 people
- Tent fabric is both UV and mold-resistant to withstand the elements of any season
- Mesh panels offer plenty of ventilation and open for more airflow
- Four, large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories
- Includes a high-density foam mattress for added comfort
Designed to fit on most vehicles with roof racks.
View the Thule & Tepui roof rack capability here: file:///C:/Users/bridg/Downloads/Tepui_Rooftop_Tent_Guidelines_04042019.pdf
The general rule of thumb is to make sure that your rack has a Dynamic Weight Capacity of at least the weight of the tent. This is the weight that the rack can physically carry while the vehicle is in motion. However, you should check your manufacturer's roof rack system to ensure it will support the weight of the tent.
DIMENSIONS OPEN (L X W X H): 244 x 142 x 132 cm
DIMENSIONS CLOSED (L X W X H): 122 x 142 x 30 cm
PEAK INTERNAL HEIGHT: 132 cm
PACKAGING DIMS: (LENGTH X DEPTH X HEIGHT)126 x 29 x 129 cm
STATIC WEIGHT CAPACITY/PRODUCT WEIGHT: 272 kg/59 kg
MASTER CARTON WEIGHT:164 kg
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
WARRANTY: 2 years
AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES:Thule Tepui Luxury Mattress, Thule Tepui Anti-Condensation Mat, Thule Tepui Single Boot Bag, Thule Tepui Double Boot Bag