Designed by parents and tested by kids in the wet and cold Pacific Northwest, these fleece-lined waterproof jackets will keep your kids cozy and dry year round.
Thoughtful Details Designed by Moms:
PVC & fluorine free 10,000 mm waterproofing with German Bionic Finish. Fully taped seams.
Breathable All Day
Active breathability of 3000g / m2 / 24hr for all day comfort.
Cozy in the Cold
Windproof shell and warm fleece lining for extra coziness.
Elasticized hood with brim. Adjustable for a perfect fit.
A Rain Jacket that Integrates the Latest Technology for All Kinds of Weather
The Jan & Jul Rain-Coat is designed for comfort in all types of weather using the latest technology to keep your little ones dry and warm.
- One Jacket for 3 Seasons: This jacket is so versatile it can be used in all kinds of weather.
- Waterproof & Windproof: with Bionic-Finish technology from Germany with fully taped seams.
- It is also Soil Repellent & Breathable. Breathable Rating: 10000 mm; Fabric Active Breathability: 3000g / m2 / 24h.
- Fleece-Lined: Warm & Soft Fleece, fully lined, even inside the pockets.
- No Harmful Chemical Used: PVC, BPA & Fluorine Free.
- Made with 100% Polyester.
A Rain-Coat Designed with your Child’s Comfort & Safety in Mind
This outwear is GENEROUSLY SIZED, yet it is not baggy. It is so comfortable that your child will want to wear it every day, rain or shine!
STAY-ON HOOD: Thoughtfully designed hood has a brim to keep the rain away from face, the hood size is adjustable for different head sizes.
REFLECTIVE: Safety reflective stripes at the front, hood and back, keeps your child visible on the greyest days.
ELASTIC WRISTBANDS: To keep out the rain and to fit better for different arm lengths.
“Jan & Jul” is a brand by Twinklebelle Design Inc, headquartered in beautiful Vancouver Canada since 2008.